Tannins are formed upon the decomposition of vegetation in lakes, water wells, rivers, and from acid rain.
These organic compounds are large molecular weight organics that fall under two large primary categories: Humic acids and Fulvic acids.
The Excalibur Water Systems Filtermax™ Value Tannin Filter removes tannin organics from your water supply.
- Fully electronic computerized tannin filter
- 12 volt transformer that utilizes minimal power consumption less than $3.00 per year
- Removes up to 3 PPM of organic tannin compounds from your water
- The tannins filter is regenerated with sodium chloride (water softening salt) to clean the tannin filter
- 5 year unlimited warranty
All Iron and Sulphur must be removed and hardness over 10 grains must be softened prior to Tannin Filtration.